About this blog.

My son was diagnosed with PDD-NOS at 24 months. I created this blog to bring meaning to the often-confusing label. Sometimes I have answers. Other times, just more questions.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

"Early intervention sucks"

No, I don't really think that early intervention sucks. On the contrary.

The heading of this post - my inaugural post - was the first thing I googled when Early Intervention flagged my son for autism. Self-serving quacks, I thought. There must be a gripe site dedicated to them.

And that's how my journey began. Denial and anger. That was January 25, 2008, just 13 days ago.

Even Google knew the error of my ways. My search prompted it to ask: "Did you mean to search for early intervention success?"

1 comment:

tracey (aka rainbowmummy) said...

Hello, catch up today! I hate google, I think it is so patronising "did you mean to spell that correctly rainbowmummy?" or when I do spell check and it says "no errors found!" was there a need for the "!"?